We get a variety of questions about GanoCafe, so we decided to start a Frequently Asked Questions page. If you have a question that’s note answered here, please add a comment below! (And if you love GanoCafe, post those comments too – either here on our blog, or on Facebook or both. We love hearing your feedback! www.facebook.com/theonlysmartcoffee)
|Is GanoCafe Instant Coffee?||Yes, well... sort of...
The coffee has been carefully pre-brewed and naturally processed by a unique method that allows the fresh brewed flavor to be retained. Also, the healthy rejuvenating qualities of the water-soluble Ganoderma are kept intact and Ganoderma effectively neutralizes the acidity in the coffee. So, we like to call it Ready Brew instead of Instant. But you do just take a packet of it, and add hot water to have an incredible cup of coffee!
|How much Caffeine is in GanoCafe?||GanoCafe uses a Brazilian Arabica coffee that is fair trade, and pesticide free and low in caffeine compared to other coffees.
• According to Wikipedia, the Arabica bean contains approximately 12 mg of caffeine per gram of dry mass.
• When you use a packet or sachet of GanoCafe, you are getting 3 grams of dry mass (and some of that is the ganoderma). So, the amount of caffeine is likely in the range of 24-36 mg.
• As a comparison most coffee has 135-170 mg of caffeine per cup, and I've heard Starbucks is higher.
• Decaf usually has 30-40 mg of caffeine (plus the chemicals used in the decaf process).
• In addition, I’ve read that the Ganoderma extract counteracts the effects of caffeine (one reason is that caffeine is a nervous system stimulant, and Gano is a nervous system tonic) – and another major benefit is that it also brings the acidity level down to almost a neutral ph (most coffee has pH of 5.5, and Gano Café has a neutral ph of 7.3-7.5).
What I love about our coffee is people still feel the energy they want from coffee - but they're getting it from the Ganoderma, not the coffee - and that's why they feel the energy, but not the spike and drop later.
|Will I get heartburn if I drink GanoCafe coffee?||Everyone has a different experience, but most people don't experience heartburn when they drink GanoCafe coffee, and here is why:
Ganoderma and the Brazilian coffee beans undergoes an all natural steam process to remove most of the natural irritants formed during coffee roasting, which can lead to heartburn, indigestion and stomach upset. While this process removes irritants, it leaves the coffee aroma, flavor and caffeine completely intact.
|Is GanoCafe an acidic coffee?||Ganocafe is the first kind of low acidic coffee to revitalize pH while building your natural stomach flora," because it is enriched with the amazing Gano mushroom, which is used to promote a healthy alkaline or pH balance.
Different people have tested it, and found that it brings the acidity level down to almost a neutral ph (most coffee has pH of 5.5, and Gano Café has a neutral ph of 7.3-7.5).
If you have other questions, please add them to the comments, and we’ll get them answered and posted as quickly as we can! If you’re ready to get started with some delicious Gano Cafe, click here.
To great coffee and great health!